Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix by The Gluten-Free Pantry

Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix by The Gluten-Free PantryGluten-Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix is the best gluten free bread. I have used this bread mix for quite some time from cookbooks. This bread is the closest to homemade regular bread that you can make and it is so easy. They're good texture, taste and easy to slice them.

My kids and husband love it, and I am excited to use my bread maker again. My son still likes his frozen bread for some sandwiches, but otherwise we often make this. I will be making this our family favorite! I absolutely LOVE this Gluten-Free Pantry Sandwich Bread Mix!

Note:
The Gluten-Free Pantry was founded by professional chef and food writer Beth Hillson, who, along with her son, is gluten-free.
Beth developed the formulas for the mixes so that she and her son could enjoy delicious food. Today she shares those mixes with a much larger family as people all over the world have come to know and love these fine products. Beth and her staff taste and test every batch of our products to make sure they meet the company's high standards.

Click here for more details
 
Copyright © Baking Mixes