Biscuit Complete Mix, Honey Butter by Bisquick

Biscuit Complete Mix, Honey Butter by Bisquick

This product is definitely true to the name complete --- Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix. I purchased and used bisquick for years. This product would be convenient to have on hand. These packets Bisquick Mix are easier and moister than using the standard bisquick recipe.

Water is the only ingredient to add.
What can be more simple?

I found I did need to add a little more water(1/2 cup water mix), but it may be because I live at a higher altitude. The biscuits are light and taste great. The honey butter taste is subtle, I usually like butter and jam on my biscuits. They taste perfect all by myself.

They are also quick and easy. I and my family love Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix, Honey Butter Read more.. 
 
Copyright © Baking Mixes